Built Tough for Hardcore Off-Roaders.
When you’re taking on the roughest terrain, you need the biggest, strongest axles available. You need the Ultimate Dana 60™ axle. Engineered to be a direct-fit, bolt-in solution for the Jeep Wrangler JK, Ultimate Dana 60™ rear axles can withstand the extreme punishment of extreme off-roading. Built for superior strength inside and out, these axles have what it takes to overcome even the toughest obstacles.
The Ultimate Dana 60™ rear axle incorporates many of the upgrades serious Jeep enthusiasts demand.
Everything about the Ultimate Dana 60™ rear axle is engineered to ensure that you get optimal strength and durability. The full-float design means that the vehicle weight is carried by the housing instead of the shaft. That means you can enjoy a greater load-carrying ability wherever your Jeep takes you. In addition, Ultimate Dana 60™ rear axles offer the following advantages:
- 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts
- Available with either an Eaton® ELocker® or ARB® AirLocker®
- Upgraded heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS system
- Massive vented rotors (358 mm O.D.) and dual piston calipers for optimal braking power and optimal cooling
- Ideal on- and off-road stopping power for vehicles with large tires
- Genuine Made in the USA
- Spicer 9.75" (248 mm) ring and pinion gear inside
- Spicer® 1350 Strap-style/Half-round end yoke
- Axle tubes: 3.5" outside diameter/.390" wall thickness
- Heavy-duty 8 x 6.5" wheel bolt pattern
- Heavy-duty brackets
- Nodular iron diff cover
Ultimate Dana 60™ Rear Axles: Performance for the Jeep® Wrangler® JK.
Gain a true competitive advantage as you take on the toughest off-road terrain with high-performance Ultimate Dana 60™ rear axles. Download the brochure on the right to discover all the features and benefits of the Ultimate Dana 60™, then contact your Spicer parts dealer to learn how you can get the biggest strongest axles on the market.