Longer Gear Life and Superior Performance in All Conditions.
Get superior all-climate, year-round performance with Spicer® 80W-140 synthetic gear lubricant, specially formulated for vocational vehicles and in applications where high-viscosity lubricants are required.
- Delivers extended drain intervals for vocational trucks
- Provides protection and performance in front and rear driven axle gear boxes where API GL-5 lubricants are specified
- Contains an anti-wear additive
- Contains rust, oxidation, and corrosion inhibitors
- Protect bearings
- Reduce component wear
- Promote longer gear and lubricant life
Protect your bearings, reduce component wear, and promote longer gear and lubricant life with Spicer 80W-140.
Synthetic Lubricant. Real Benefits. Genuine Spicer.
Formulated from a synthetic basestock with a high viscosity index and low pour point, Spicer® 80W-140 provides superior all-climate, year-round performance. Spicer 80W-140 synthetic gear lubricant is approved to meet the most stringent industry specifications, as established by Dana.
Spicer® 80W-140 Synthetic Gear Lubricant is part of a full range of lubricants that are engineered to meet the specifications of Spicer parts. Available in:
- 1-gallon jugs (80W140-G)
- 5-gallon pails (80W140-P)
- 55-gallon drums (80W140-D)
Locate Spicer 80W-140 Synthetic Gear Lubricant Near You
Download the information on the right to learn more about the features and benefits of Spicer® 80W-140 Synthetic Gear Lubricant, and talk with the Spicer products distributor near you today.