Spicer Truck Universal Joints are Engineered to Ensure Peak Performance
Genuine Spicer heavy duty u-joints are engineered to ensure peak performance in the truck that you count on for your livelihood. Why trust your commercial vehicle to any less than genuine Spicer truck u-joints?
Premium Spicer Life Series® U-joints
No other universal joints are better equipped to meet the needs of today’s high efficiency trucks. Genuine Spicer Life Series u-joints are designed to withstand the increased stress that high efficiency truck configurations place on the driveline, and are equipped with High Power Density™ (HPD™) features that extend product life and outperform the competition.
Our latest generation Spicer Life Series u-joints include a new bearing design with 40% more capacity than our previous versions. Our multi-lip seals are constructed with Viton® material for maximum resistance to a wide range of conditions found in the truck environment.
Spicer 10 Series™ U-joints
In these heavy duty universal joints, journal crosses are cold-formed from high-quality steel that is heat treated for maximum strength. The bearing cups are extruded, carburized and case hardened to a uniform depth for strength and durability. All attachment points are precision formed to insure precise lock-up tolerances and yoke ear fit.
Not only are Spicer U-joints stronger than other aftermarket auto parts manufacturers--they are consistently stronger. Spicer 10 Series U-joints outperform all others in competitive testing – particularly when it comes to strength. You’ll get longer, stronger and more reliable performance in real-life conditions.
SPL U-Joints in Service-Free* Options
SPL 170 and SPL 250 universal joints are also available in service-free* options, which are lubricated for the life of the part. Permanently lubricated u-joints help keep your overall operation costs low while still offering the durability and dependability you expect from Spicer.
Service-free* options are ideal for heavy-haul applications and are capable of meeting the requirements of future fast axle ratios. In addition, the SPL 170 and SPL 250 offer the following features and benefits:
- New Thrust Washer: Improves lubrication, eliminates friction, and extends life
- New Bearing Package: Larger rollers for a 40% increase in bearing capacity
- New Spicer Ultra-Premium Synthetic Grease: Increases bearing life by more than 30%
- New Multi-lip Seal: Viton® material extends life, improves wear capacities and heat resistance, optimzes lube retention and protects against external contaminants
- New Seal Guard: Provides protection against external contaminants
* Inspections must be performed at each interval to check for wear, damage or looseness that could affect lubricant life and lead to driveline failure.
Most Popular Parts
|Part Number||Series||Part Number||Series|
|5-279X||1610||5-642X||1880 X 9C|