Original Equipment Quality for Off-Highway Applications.
With three purpose-built models, there’s a Spicer Hydrostastic Transmission perfect for your needs. From worksite to worksite, every Spicer Hydrostastic Transmission delivers advanced gear shifting technology, increased driver comfort and unique features optimized for the intended application—all with original OEM reliability and performance.
Get the Right Hydrostatic Transmission Model for Your Off-Highway Vehicle.
2-Speed Shift-on-Fly Hydrostatic Transmission
80 kW (107 HP)
Mobility for compact construction, mining and material handling vehicles
- Increase versatility with compact layout & wide range of gear ratios
- Designed for industrial vehicles that need a slow working speed and fast travel speed
- Remote mounted or directly flanges to Spicer axles
- Available for open or closed loop hydraulic systems
Get advanced gear shifting technology, increased driver comfort, and unique features optimized for off-highway.
Summation Transfer Case
120 kW (161 HP)
Seamlessly move from full speed forward to reverse and maximize efficiency of front-end loaders
- Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) delivers smooth performance with no need for gear shifting
- Designed for hydrostatically driven industrial vehicles that require high top speed, high efficiency and high tractive effort
- High efficiency reduces power loss to help reduce fuel consumption
Model HSE 2+3
200 kW (268 HP)
Complete flexibility in mounting and design
- New transmission concept perfect for front-end loaders and other high duty cycle applications
- Shock-free shifting throughout total speed range
- 304 mm drop with 3 speeds forward and 3 speeds reverse
- Better fuel economy and shift quality
Contact your Spicer parts distributor today to put genuine Spicer hydrostatic transmissions to work for you. Locate the Off-Highway Service Center near you to get started.