The Premium Choice for Serious Off-Roading.
Serious off-road enthusiasts are constantly testing the boundaries, and Dana axles have been right there with them. So when off-roaders modify their axles for even better performance over rocks, across sand and through mud, Dana took notice. The Ultimate Dana 60™ incorporates many of these innovations, so you can get premium performance right from the start.
Get the competitive advantage and take on the toughest terrain.
The Ultimate Dana 60™ front axle features massive Spicer® SPL® 70 universal joints, delivering optimal performance for lifted vehicles with larger tires. You not only get a higher torque load, but with new “rock solid” seals you get peak protection from environmental contaminants. In addition, Spicer® 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts help meet the rigors of off-road, providing maximum strength and durability for vehicles with larger tires. And that’s just the beginning.
Ultimate Dana 60™ Front Axles: Upgrades Off-Roaders Demand.
Ultimate Dana 60™ front axles feature improvements throughout that are designed to give you an advantage across even the most brutal terrain.
- Massive Spicer® SPL®-70 u-joints—exclusive to Dana
- Spicer® 35 spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts
- Warn® 35 spline hub locks
- Dead spindle design
- High-strength, heavy gauge brackets
- High-clearance carrier with ribbed housing design
- Selectable electronic locking differentials
- Heavy-duty 8 x 6.5" wheel bolt pattern
- Nodular iron diff cover with protective ribbing
- Upper and lower control arms in same location as OE
- Genuine Made in the USA Spicer® 10" (256 mm) ring and pinion gear
- Spicer® 1350 Strap-style/Half-round end yoke
- Axle tubes: 3.5" tube diameter/.370" wall thickness
- Upgraded heavy-duty brakes with plug-and-play ABS system
Check out the brochure on the right, and learn about everything from genuine Made in the USA Spicer 10" ring and pinion gearing to the built-in nodular iron diff cover with a raised fill plug for increased fluid capacity. Then get in touch with a Spicer parts representative today to find out how you can benefit from the Ultimate Dana 60™ axle.