The Only Choice for 100% Genuine Dana-Quality Axles
The Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is a direct bolt-in solution that delivers optimal strength, durability, and performance. Featuring a number of upgrades for added on-trail durability, plus added strength wherever you take your vehicle, the Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is built to meet the demands of serious off-road enthusiasts.
Designed specifically for the Jeep Wrangler JK, 2007 to present.
Ultimate Dana 44™ Front Axles: Built Tough for Off-Road.
From the Spicer® nickel chromoly steel axle shafts to the Spicer® performance differential cover to the SPL® 1350 axle shaft universal joints, the Ultimate Dana 44™ front axle is built to deliver for people who rely on their Jeep® Wrangler® JK. In addition, the axle is equipped with the following features and benefits.
- Thicker tubes
- 5/16" thick for improved strength, rigidity, and durability
- Redesigned and thicker brackets
- 1/4" steel to resist bending and endure the off-road environment
- Works with most lift kits
- Spicer® chromoly axle shafts for optimal strength and performance
- Spicer Life Series® (SPL®) 1350 u-joints with triple lip seals and full-circle clips for ultimate protection and retention
- Performance differential cover and Spicer® performance gasket
- Providing enhanced sealing and protection from off-road hazards
- Selectable electronic locking differential
- Harness sold separately
- Genuine Spicer® gearing
- Precision design and manufacturing processes provide ultimate gear mating for optimal strength, life, and quiet performance
- Expanded aftermarket gear ratios: 3.73, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13, and 5.38
- Pinion angle optimized for lifting vehicles
- Increased gross axle weight rating (GAWR) allows for the added weight of suspension upgrades, bumpers, winches and larger tires (up through 37" tires)
- Improved caster angle for lifted Jeeps®
- Reduces "bump steer"
- Dana recommends using military tested and approved 75W-140 synthetic lube (not included)
- Provides premium performance and reliability in the toughest environments
The Ultimate Dana 44™ Front Crate Axles (Bolt In Axle Assy. for JK)
|Application||Front Axle Part #|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 3.73 Ratio with Electric Locker||10010519|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 3.73 Ratio with Std. Diff||10032861|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 3.73 Ratio with ARB® Air Locker®||10048820|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.10 Ratio with Electric Locker||10010455|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.10 Ratio with Std. Diff||10032862|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.10 Ratio with ARB® Air Locker®||10048821|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.56 Ratio with Electric Locker||10010520|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.56 Ratio with Std. Diff||10032863|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.56 Ratio with ARB® Air Locker®||10048822|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.88 Ratio with Electric Locker||10010521|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.88 Ratio with Std. Diff||10032864|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 4.88 Ratio with ARB® Air Locker®||10048823|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 5.13 Ratio with Electric Locker||10010522|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 5.13 Ratio with Std. Diff||10032865|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 5.13 Ratio with ARB® Air Locker®||10048824|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 5.38 Ratio with Electric Locker||10010742|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 5.38 Ratio with Std. Diff||10032866|
|2007-2018 Wrangler JK - 5.38 Ratio with ARB® Air Locker®||10048825|
|Application||Front Axle Part #|
|E-Locker Wire Harness Kit||10021771|
|HD Front Driveshaft 0-2" Lift (with T-Case Yoke & Hardware)||10018230|
|HD Front Driveshaft 2-4" Lift (with T-Case Yoke & Hardware)||10020345|
|Blue Nodular Iron Differential Cover||10048739|
|Dana Blue Wheel Joint||5-7166XC|
|OE Integration Crate Axle E-Locker Wire Harness||10056733|
Performance Service Parts for Off-Road—and Everywhere.
Wherever the road takes you, Spicer performance parts are there. To see more Dana-backed performance products, visit DanaUnleased.com today. And to learn more about the Ultimate Dana 44™ front axle, download the brochure on the right—then locate a Dana Crate Axle dealer near you.