The Parts You Need to Build a Custom Dana 60® Axle – Brand New from Dana!
Stop wasting time scouring the junkyard yards. Now you can order the Spicer® parts you need for the Dana 60® axle from Dana through the Builder Axle program. Whether you have a rock crawler, rock bouncer, sled puller, or other off-road vehicle, you can get brand new, genuine Spicer components – engineered by Dana, and available through authorized Dana distributors.
|Builder Axle Kit||Part Number|
|Front Axle Housing||10034535|
|Rear Axle Housing||10034596|
|Ball Joint Knuckle Kit||10087102|
|Front Wheel end Kit||10087094|
|Rear Wheel end Kit||10034732|
|Front Brake Kit||10087277|
|Rear Brake Kit||10087278|
Spend Less Time in the Junkyard and More Time on the Trail.
Customizing your Dana 60® axle? Dana’s Builder Axle program lets you order the right Spicer® parts for the job. You can get new, genuine OE parts to fit almost any off-road vehicle. Even if you’re building an “Ultimate Snow Fighter” axle, you can find all the parts you need. Just go to www.DanaAftermarket.com, enter “Builder Axle” in the search bar, and follow these three easy steps:
1. Select your genuine Dana 60® builder housing:
- Front Dana 60® high pinion, high clearance, cut-to-length housing
- Rear Dana 60® cut-to-length housing
2. Determine your desired components:
- Ball joint knuckle kit (includes knuckles, tube yokes, and relevant components)
- Wheel end kit (includes hubs, spindles, and relevant components)
- Hub lock/drive flange kit
- SPL®-70 axle shafts
- Ring & pinion gearing
- Bearing kits
- Brake kits
3. Use the “Where to Buy” feature on DanaAftermarket.com to find a distributor near you. It’s that easy!