Reduce Friction and Lower Torque in Your Commercial Vehicles.
“For my commercial vehicles, I need easy-to-install, easy-to-maintain wheel seals that offer dependable protection from heat, dirt, and dust.”
OE-quality Spicer® wheel seals feature proven seal geometry that keeps contaminants out, reducing the need for early brake replacements; compatibility with various greases means reduced inventory, and no unnecessary seal replacements when you interchange lubricants.
Heat, dirt, and dust are the enemy. Fight back with Spicer® wheel seals. With genuine Spicer wheel seals, you can:
- Reduce friction, lower torque, and promote cooler running temperatures in your vehicle
- Take advantage of proven seal geometry that keeps contaminants out
- Cut down on labor costs by reducing the need for early brake replacements
Spicer wheel seals give you the protection you need, with the same quality you expect from original equipment parts.
|Part Number||Product Description|
Avoid dust, dirt, and heat with Spicer Genuine parts.
Spicer wheel seals deliver the same quality you expect from original equipment parts. Easy-to-install, easy-to-maintain, Spicer wheel seals are compatible with mineral, synthetic, or semi-fluid grease, so you can reduce your inventory and avoid unnecessary seal replacements when you interchange lubricants.
Protect Your Vehicle with Spicer Wheel Seals.
Exclusive labyrinth engineering
- Provides proven seal geometry
- Ensures higher resistance against contaminants
Hybrid metal/rubber design
- Reduces installation variables that can cause leaks
- Retains premium sealing performance
Metal/rubber O.D. and I.D.
- Eliminates seal misalignment
- Protects against minor hub imperfections
Higher retention load
- Provides positive seating in the hub bore
Molded spring retainers
- Prevents springs from becoming dislodged
Internal wear ring
- Lowers heat generation
- Diminishes potential for hardening and cracking of the main sealing lip
- Maintains consistent lip pressure on sleeve
- Protects against dry start wear and complements low-torque design
- Pump oil away from the main sealing lip
Download the brochure to learn more; locate a Spicer parts distributor in your area if you have additional questions, or check out Dana’s streamlined eCommerce platform, DanaAftermarket.com, when you’re ready to place and track your order.