Repair Solutions for the Ford® Bronco®
“I need an axle shaft that fits my Ford Bronco and delivers the same performance I got from the original part.”
Statistically-controlled manufacturing processes yield a factory-grade fit for Spicer nickel chromoly axle shafts, which feature top-grade materials for strength and durability that can exceed OE standards.
For repairs or upgrades to 1971-1977 Ford Broncos with a Dana 44™ axle, trust Spicer nickel chromoly axle shafts to provide high-performance strength and durability. Spicer chromoly axle shafts are engineered for ideal strength off-road and optimized for use with larger tires. Top-grade materials and statistically-controlled manufacturing processes provide premium performance.
Designed to deliver added strength and durability
- SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel construction ensures ideal hardness throughout the part
- Nickel provides additional toughness
- Chromium ensures high-temperature strength and resistance to abrasion
- Molybdenum helps maintain a specified hardenability that is ideal for these specific parts
- Rigorous heat treatment processes ensure optimal hardness throughout the part
- Provide greater strength for confidence on the trail
Get the axle shaft that fits your 1971-1977 Ford Bronco and delivers the same performance you got from your original part.
|Year||Axle Model||Diff Spline||Inner Right||Inner Left||Outer|