Ultimate Jeep® Performance Brought to You By Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® Axles
Strength. Versatility. Bolt-in convenience. A rock-solid history. It all comes together in the Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® front axle for the Jeep® Wrangler® JL. Dana takes their exclusive AdvanTEK® gear technology to the next level, with features like custom high-clearance housing that are designed to optimize extreme off-road performance. These axles offer increased strength and durability in every facet – from thicker bracket mounts to upgraded materials to beefier housing tubes.
Only genuine Spicer® AdvanTEK® ring and pinion gears for Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® axles give Jeep JL enthusiasts the ability to handle the most punishing off-road conditions.
- Aggressive nodular iron diff cover
- Heat-treated high-grade SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shaft offers superior abrasion resistance and strength, and uniform surface hardness
- Thicker, 1/4″ steel bracket mounts
- Upgraded u-joints outperform the competition, with Nm load ratings of 3000 (1350 series) and 3600 (1410 series)
- Thicker 9.5mm tubes for added strength
- Clearance increased by 1/2″ for brutal terrain
- Expanded gear ratio options to accommodate different tire sizes
- Bolt-in design
- Smaller, 220mm ring gear than the gearing in Dana 44™ axles for greater strength
- Track width is identical to OE track width
- No FAD (front axle disconnect) means increased strength
- Selectable eLocker
OEM, Since the Beginning
The Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® axle for the Jeep JL is the result of a 70+ year partnership between Dana and FCA. Trust the aftermarket axle that’s manufactured to original equipment (OE) specs, from the OE axle provider for Jeep since the very beginning: Dana.
Check out the Dana and Spicer products brochure to learn about all the genuine Spicer®, OE-quality parts from Dana for Jeep JL. Then, get in touch with a Spicer parts representative today to discover all benefits of the Ultimate Dana 44™ AdvanTEK® axle.
What’s the difference (the diff) between Spicer® parts and the competition? Click here to find out.
Jeep, Spicer, and Dana: legendary brands, built stronger together. Read our story.