Shock Absorbers That Deliver Legendary Performance for Your Vehicle.
For performance off-road, serious drivers put their trust in the combination of Walker Evans Racing and the legendary Spicer brand. Spicer performance shocks are hand-built with pride in Riverside, California, using premium materials engineered to deliver optimal ride quality no matter how far off the beaten path you go.
Made in the USA from Premium Domestic Alloys.
Spicer performance shocks are a rebuildable performance option, giving you the ability to take on the toughest conditions with confidence.
- Braided stainless remote lines
- Offer the ability to withstand abrasion and heat
- Billet aluminum remote reservoir brackets
- Hold tight in the toughest conditions
- Urethane bushings
- Progressive application-specific valve stacks
- Ensure unparalleled ride quality and performance
- 16-position compression adjuster
- Delivers 250% range of dampening force
- Easily adjusts for any street or trail conditions
With 21 racing championships to his credit, five-time Baja 1000 winner and Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Famer Walker Evans knows a thing or two about off-road performance. Discover the difference that premium materials can make for your vehicle, and get shocks that meet the demands of champions.
Spicer performance shock absorbers are hand-built with pride in Riverside, California.
Spicer performance shocks are part of a full line of products designed to give hardcore drivers the competitive edge, on the track or on the trail. Browse our full line of products, each built to help you unleash the power, strength and endurance in your vehicle—then find a Spicer performance parts dealer near you today.